Limited to a build run of 200 units the 2015 Jeep Wrangler Freedom is based on the Sport 3.6-litre V6 Automati, and is available in both the two-door and four-door body styles.
It’s difficult to miss the ‘Freedom Star’ on the bonnet, which is part of a dress-up package that includes body-colour guard flares, a high-gloss mineral grey grille, black side steps and ‘Oscar Mike’ badging on front driver and passenger guards (replaces Sport badge).
The ‘Freedom Star’ logo features on the interior where it is embroidered across the front seat backs.
Equipment levels have been given a nudge and include the following;
- Satellite Navigation and reverse camera via the Uconnect Media Centre
- Front and rear seat upholstery in combination black McKinley leather, vinyl and fabric completed with silver accent stitching
- Freedom Star embroidered on driver and passenger seat backs
- ‘Jeep’ logo embroidered on the inboard side of each front seat headrest
- Front door armrests and central glove box lid finished in McKinley vinyl upholstery with silver accent stitching
- Black leather wrapped steering wheel finished with sliver accent stitching and satin chrome switch bezels
- Door grab handles and air vent rings finished with Quick Silver painted accent inserts
- Mopar black slush floor mats (front and rear – replaces carpet floor mats)
The Jeep Wrangler Freedom is available now in Australian Jeep dealers with prices starting at $38,500* for the two-door and $42,500* for the four-door.
*Base vehicle price includes GST but excludes all on-road costs and dealer delivery.