Jeep has announced a new range topping Grand Cherokee model, the Summit Platinum.
The Summit Platinum is priced from $78,000 and features a range of luxury and style upgrades over the previous Grand Cherokee Summit model.
Setting the Platinum apart from the rest of the Grand Cherokee range is the use of Platinum Chrome exterior detailing on the grille, lower fascias and side sills, fog lamp bezels, rear step pad and badging. The 20-inch alloy wheels get the same Platinum Chrome finish.
Inside the Summit Platinum attention has been given to improving the cabin ambiance, with the inclusion of an 825-watt, nineteen-speaker Harman Kardon Premium audio system that works in cahoots with Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) technology and acoustic laminated glazing,
Developed by Harman Kardon the ANC results in a 10 dB reduction in noise, enhancing music clarity due to the reduced ambient engine noise inside the cabin.
“The Grand Cherokee Summit has already established itself as one of the most attractive premium SUV offerings in Australia. Summit Platinum now takes the Grand Cherokee to a further level of sophistication”, said Mr. Loo, FCA Australia’s Director of Product Strategy.
Summit Platinum Unique Features Include
- 20-inch alloy wheels finished in Platinum Chrome
- Platinum Chrome ‘Grand Cherokee’ driver and passenger door badge
- Platinum Chrome front and rear ‘Jeep’ badge
- Platinum Chrome grill inserts
- Platinum Chrome front fog lamp outer bezel
- Platinum Chrome lower fascia applique (front , side and rear)
- Platinum Chrome rear boot step pad
- Platinum Chrome rear tail lamp bezels
- Body colour mirror caps
- Body colour door handles
- Summit badge
- Body colour lower fascia (front and rear)
- Body colour sill cladding (side)
- Active Noise Cancellation
- Acoustic laminated windshield
- Acoustic laminated rear sunscreen glass
- Acoustic second row side door windows
- Illuminated ‘Summit’ door sill plates
- Deluxe Berber carpet cargo compartment floor mat
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit Platinum is available now in Australian Jeep dealerships.
Model – Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit Platinum
Engine – 3.0L CRD diesel
Transmission – 8-Speed Auto
Price – $78,000*
*Base vehicle price includes GST and LCT but excludes all on-road costs and dealer delivery.